PRIDE STORE RULES
PRIDE STORE IS OPEN ON TUESDAYS FOR 1ST GRADE AND WEDNESDAY FOR ALL OTHER GRADES.
- Only 1 prize per day per student.
- Pride tickets must be signed by teacher and have your name on it.
- Only students buying prizes may be in line. All others must wait outside.
- Pride tickets must be flat (not folder or crumpled).
- Please have your tickets sorted by color.
- Know what prize you want before you get in line.
- Dishonesty will not be tolerated. If you steal tickets or someone else’s prize, you will lose your Pride Store privilege.
- Try to have your tickets counted and the correct amount ready.
- Lunch from Mr. Chournos will vary. He will choose the restaurant each month and everyone will get the same meal.
- Be sure to bring your tickets to lunch with you. You will not be given a hall pass to go back to your class to get them.
- Absolutely no playing with prizes in class, groups, or prep times.
- Keep working hard to earn more tickets.
PRIDE STORE PRIZE BREAKDOWN
Click HERE to open the above in a pdf file.
This file will make it easier to view the items.