What Is Title One?
Title One is a federal education program under the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001.
Title One includes four major parts:
- Part A: Improving the Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged
- Part B: Even Start Family Literacy
- Part C: Migrant Education
- Part D: Services for Neglected or Delinquent Children & Youth
What Are The Goals Of Title One?
- Help students to achieve academic success in Reading/Language Arts and Mathematics;
- Increase student performance in high poverty schools through school-wide reform;
- Build teacher capacity through quality professional development;
- Enhance parents' abilities to help their children succeed through quality parental involvement activities.
Click on the links below to read more.
Haga clic en los enlaces siguientes para leer más.
2013-14 Parent Letter
2013-14 Carta a los padres
2013-14 School Compact View 1
2013-14 Escuela Vista compacta 1
2013-14 School Compact View 2
2013-14 Escuela Vista compacta 2
Parent's Right to Know
Derecho de los Padres a Saber
Parent Involvement Policy
Política de Participación de los Padres
Mckinley Title 1 Schoolwide Plan
Mckinley Título 1 Plan Escolar