Please click HERE to open & print fundraiser collection sheet/info.
McKinley School Fundraiser will run from March 27th thru April 12th!
* Our school goal is $10,000
* Each grade level goal is $1700 ($1500 for Kindergarten). If the grade makes their goal then the teachers of that grade will do the torture they choose at the ending assembly!!
* Each Class has a goal of $575 (Ayotte $300, Scothern/Theurer $400). As soon as a class hits their goal, they may choose any one of these prizes:
§ Run Through the halls
§ 25 PRIDE Ticket
§ Extra 10 mins of Break with Mr. Chournos
§ Ice Cream Party
§ Pie in the face for Mr. Chournos
§ Treats for a week
§ Paint Mr. Chournos’ face
* Once a class has chosen one of those prizes it is off the table for the rest of the grade level. For every $100 over the $575 that the class reaches they may choose another one of the activities.
* Every student who brings in $40 or more will get a ticket for a baseball game at the High School where they will get a free hot dog and drink.
* For school goals Mr. Chournos will agree to the following:
§ $5,000 Mr. Chournos will dye his hair red and blue for the day
§ $7,500 Ice Cream Sunday torture for Mr. Chournos
§ $10,000 Duct Tape Mr. Chournos to the wall during the final assembly
§ $12,000 3 people from each grade level get to silly string Mr. Chournos while duct taped to the wall
Please click HERE to donate online!